Conditions of Registration with Blueberries NZ Inc:
- Payment of the specified registration fee and furnishing of the completed registration form for all growers, for both local production and export fruit.
- Growers of blueberries exporting fresh must comply with the Quality Control Programme for fresh export of blueberries which includes
- Submitting 500 gms of berries for spray residue sampling
- Allowing product to be sampled at random as part of the industry’s monitoring programme
- Packing fresh export blueberries to the export grade standard and complying with all the other quality management requirements stated in the Blueberry Quality Manual.
Grower Registration Fee $230.00 Incl GST
MRL Testing $345.00 Incl GST
(MRL (Maximum Residue Levels) are set by Government agencies around the world for pesticide/crop combinations)
Growers producing more than 2000 kgs of fruit will have the registration fee ($200) deducted from their levy payment.
To apply for grower registration please either complete the on screen form, or download the Registration document, complete it and send it to the BBNZ Secretary.
Payments can be made by direct credit to
Blueberries NZ Bank Account: 02 0500 0593797 00 payments should include organisation or trading name as reference for payment.