Conditions of Registration with Blueberries NZ Inc:
- Payment of the specified registration fee and provision of the completed registration form, (either by downloading the registration form or by completing the online form) by the specified date.
- Ensure that all grower lines that you intend to export, have sent you a copy of their test results, showing their fruit is clear for the intended market.
- Compliance with Blueberries NZ Inc quality management requirements as stated in the Blueberry Quality Manual and only exporting fresh product that meets the fresh export grade standard
- Only exporting fresh and/or frozen blueberries grown by registered growers.
- Supplying sales reports to Blueberry New Zealand Inc. as requested.
Exporter Registration Fee: $250 + $37.50 GST =$287.50 Payments can be made by direct credit to Blueberries NZ Bank Account: 02 0500 0593797 00 payments should include organisation or trading name as reference for payment. An invoice for the membership fee will be sent to the address supplied.